With over 26 years of experience we know that for various reasons most accountants don’t want to do their own marketing. If this describes you, we provide a common-sense solution to what has been a most confusing situation: “If I don’t want to do marketing myself, how do I grow my practice?”
The answer is simple: NCI will hire and train someone skilled in marketing to sell for you. This person will conduct a full-time effort on your behalf and bring in from two to three clients per week. All things considered, there is no more cost-effective way to build a practice than this method.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) also plays other vital roles in your practice. Your CSR will visit those clients who are not transferring information electronically once a month to pick up their accounting records and monthly fee. This adds increased communication with your clients, frees your time up to manage your practice, and helps control cash flow and work flow every month. While the CSR is usually not an accountant, after our training, ongoing support and a few weeks on the job, he or she will be capable of answering many of the basic questions asked by your clients. More complicated accounting issues are referred directly to you. This allows you to concentrate on running your practice and provides the time to develop additional profit centers from your ever expanding client base.
Benefits of the program include:
- Guaranteed $300,000 annualized billings in 24 months. We offer the only money back guarantee in the industry.
- Recruiting and training of your Client Service Representative (CSR) and appointment setters.
- Attendance at our Plan I - NCI will provide a $500 credit towards airfare to attend the Practice Development Seminar, NCI will provide hotel accommodations, breakfast and lunch daily.
- Five full days of field/class training for your client service representative at your location.
- Monitoring of your accounting practice marketing effort via a series of sales management reports.
- Six months of weekly coaching webinars designed to help your marketing program stay on track and producing. Various successful guest speakers are frequently featured. The coaching program offers a platform to collaborate with other successful Client Service representatives nationwide.
- Retraining of client service representatives at our live Practice Development Seminar or our online version.
- FREE retraining feature for a second client service representative.
- Customized website, encompassing all aspects of the NCI accounting and web marketing program.
- Office site selection information for new practices.
- Suggestions for phone system selection and other equipment needs for new practices.
- NCI’s new sales presentation designed for the Ipad or laptop, wow prospects in the field with the latest technology.
- Unlimited support in all areas of marketing motivation and administration for a full two year period.
“Yesterday I closed a nice sale, our Signature Service Package @ $1750 monthly, got first month check up front, turned in the sale and check to Trey Peterson this morning. Total value of this sale is $1750 x 12 = $21000 + $1500 backwork on Quickbooks + two yrs tax returns @ $750 ea. a Franchise report $175 and a business personal property tax rendition $175. TOTAL is $24,350 annual revenue.”
~ Jason Russell, Client Services Manager
Peterson and Peterson, P.C.
Certified Public Accountants
Call for initial investment required and available start dates.
Call 1-888 New Clients (1-888-639-2543) for our 20 page brochure describing each of our programs in detail or complete our online form.