NCI’s CPA program is one of a kind in the industry. Designed specifically for the accountant who has little or no experience in developing and managing an accounting practice.
Are you looking to start or build an accounting firm? The CPA program includes all the best that NCI has to offer. It also includes most elements normally found in franchise operations such as marketing and processing support, but without the drawbacks of having to pay ongoing royalties and the requirement to use a franchise name within a restricted territory.
CPA includes NCI’s exclusive $300,000 billing guarantee, along with detailed instruction covering processing, practice management and support from a practicing CPA with over 13 years of experience running a 1.2 million dollar firm.
- Sue Cirocco, CPA – Plan III Client
- Englewood, CO
- $0 to $550,000 in annualized billings in three years
Benefits and service provided via the program include:
- Guaranteed $300,000 annualized billings in 24 months.
- All of the features of our Plan II – Client Acquisition Program.
- Attendance at our Plan I – Practice Development Seminar. NCI will provide a $500 credit towards airfare, NCI will provide hotel accommodations, breakfast and lunch.
- Two days training on client processing at NCI’s Advanced Processing Seminar conducted by Joe Pancerella, CPA. NCI will provide a $500 credit towards airfare, NCI will provide hotel accommodations, breakfast and lunch.
- Unlimited direct toll-free support.
- A $1500 credit towards Thomson Reuters accounting and tax software. Note if you already have software you’ll receive a $1500 credit towards the investment for the program.
- Customized website, encompassing all aspects of the NCI marketing program.
- Training on software application and how to effectively utilize the write-up software included with this program.
- 16 CPE credits, NASBA-approved for attendance at the Advanced Processing Seminar.
Topics covered include:
- Efficient processing of monthly accounts and how to streamline tax preparation.
- Maintaining firm profitability by establishing goals and benchmarks.
- Six hour Advanced Processing Seminar on DVD for refresher training or to train other members of your staff.
- Successful employee recruiting and compensation, how to compensate paraprofessionals to do 95% of the work while maintaining a quality product along with excellent profit margins.
- 30 commonly asked small business questions with written answers to each helping you become a small business expert.
- CD-ROM including all the forms and checklists necessary to run your practice effectively.
- Software training online by Thomson Reuters
Call for initial investment required and available start dates.
Call 1-888 New Clients (1-888-639-2543) for our 20 page brochure describing each of our programs in detail or complete our online form.