Why Pay More? Especially When You Don’t Have To!
NCI offers outstanding practice sales service at less money than most of our competitors. Our standard 10% commission rate is between 1.5% to 3.5% less than many other practice sales and business brokers.
You’ll pay less and receive more. There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent practice sales professional – integrity, in-depth market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work.
That said, in our experience as accounting practice sales specialists, we’ve found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means being accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, we’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling us to do everything we’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently.
We know the sale of your practice is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. We want you to make it with complete confidence that you’re dealing with a company that has over 26 years experience in operating, building and selling accounting practices. No one else in the industry can match our combination of:
We guarantee $50,000 in annualized billings for your practice.
We have one major advantage over every other broker in the market. We provide the buyer of your practice, our three-day nationally acclaimed Practice Development Seminar free of charge. This seminar which has a value of $2,795.00 has shown over 4500 CPAs, EAs, and accountants how to successfully market their services.
Our seminar comes with a $50,000 annual billing guarantee… That’s right! We guarantee the new owner of your practice a $50,000 annualized billing increase by following our program.
Peace of Mind – For You
Who would you rather sell to? Someone that is proactive and understands how to grow, or someone that is passive who will just sit on the practice? What if you are financing part of the sale? Now, who do you prefer as a buyer?
We think the answer is clear. With NCI’s experience, guidance and support, we’ll have your practice thriving in the hands of its new owner. This makes for a win, win, win situation for all parties involved, you, NCI and the new owner.
What We Offer
- Over 26 years experience in operating, building and selling accounting firms.
- Over 26 years experience in selling our successful marketing program to accountants.
- A huge database of over 40,000 accountants who have responded to our advertising over the past 20 years.
- The inclusion of NCI’s three day Practice Development Seminar to the purchaser of your practice. This seminar, which sells for $2,795.00, will help the purchaser build up the accounting practice via our successful marketing program.
- Provide an excellent source to finance the purchase of your practice.
- Our commission rate is normally less than what most other brokers charge.
Our Service to You
- Protect your privacy by concealing your identity and that of your practice. (All buyers are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.)
- Pre-qualify buyers financially so you are only meeting with capable professionals. (Note: We require financial statements from potential buyers prior to any contact with you.)
- Handle all negotiations, you won’t ever have to argue price, terms, guarantees, etc.
- Provide first drafts of contracts which will reduce your legal fees.
- Make proven suggestions to facilitate a smooth transition between you and the new owner, this helps prevent client attrition.
- Market your practice via the Journal of Accountancy, Accounting Today, our own in house newsletters, our client database and our own database of potential buyers nationwide.
So when you decide that you would like to buy or sell a practice, please contact us at 1-800-338-0778, ext. 15.