NCI now refers ADP® for HR, Payroll and Benefits Solutions
Partner with ADP for Payroll, HR and Beyond
New Clients Inc. has decided to partner with one of the leading payroll firms in the country in ADP. We have finalized a partnership with ADP to provide our clients with the best possible payroll, HR and benefit solutions available to professional accountants. As a leading provider of small business payroll and tax compliance solutions, we know what accounting professionals like you need to serve clients and build more profitable businesses. That’s why ADP offers multiple ways to work together with — all backed by the outstanding service that you and your clients expect from the ADP dedicated accountant teams.
The benefits of working with ADP:
* Best-in-class technology and solutions for payroll, HR and more
* Unmatched service and support from a dedicated HelpDesk
* Anytime online access to your clients’ payroll data.
* Valuable insights, training and resources to help grow and support your practice
* Revenue share plans
Many Ways to Partner, Many Ways to Serve Your Clients Better
Working together with ADP, NCI can help you:
Make It Easy To Pay Employees
* Dedicated payroll specialists help ensure accuracy -every payroll
* Flexible payment options available – direct deposit, paper checks or
* Instant previews of payroll liability and cash required for funds to be withdrawn – manage smarter by knowing your payroll liability before your payroll is finalized
Meet Payroll Tax and Compliance Challenges
* Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management
* Convenient State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) management – deposit and file SUI taxes on your behalf
* New hire reporting helps you stay in compliance with state reporting obligations and helps protect you from penalties
Meet Your Employee’s Needs with Comprehensive Services
* Eliminate large, upfront premium payments with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation*
* Track 401(K) and Simple IRA deductions on every payroll
* Your payroll database is securely hosted in an off-site facility to provide protection against access by unauthorized personnel
Payroll that is easy, accurate and affordable
Organizations of all sizes trust ADP’s proven expertise and technology for their employer needs – from recruitment to retirement – including payroll, tax, HR, benefits administration, and talent management.
You can rely on ADP, a company with over 60 years of expertise that pays one in six U.S. employees to help you increase your productivity, control your costs and maximize your savings – so you can get back to business.
To learn more about how ADP can work with your practice visit http://www.adp.com/partners/accounting-professionals.aspx then contact Todd Steinberg at 1-888-NEW-CLIENTS to arrange a demonstration of these powerful solutions by a qualified ADP representative.
*This information covers only the offering of the Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program. Mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
© 2011 ADP, Inc. ADP, the ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. In the business of your success is a service mark of ADP, Inc.